Megaman X OLB ep.8 Megaman X OLB ep.8

Holy crap!

AMAZING its about time! ep.9 now!!!!

Kaosboy85 responds:

thanks twist:-D

Shotgun Santa 2005 Shotgun Santa 2005

LOVED IT!

THat was a FUNNY flash! I LOVED how the 8-bit megaman fell on the elf's head! LOL! Make more!

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

YAY!

I love jooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was asome....

DAMN IT ITS SPRITES!!! LET ME GIVE YOU A ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sprite haters should be ashamed of yourself... you had haf the talent these guys have maybeyou wouldnt suck so much! OMFG!!!!

PBF+Zef = One More Day PBF+Zef = One More Day

Nice

Good animation and vice acting but you didn't come up wit hthe story... so you get a zero:)

The animation was very good though... don't you hate when someone likes your work and complaments you but you end up gettign a zero for it? Thats a real bitch an't it.

Also I really like how you had the little boy moving. Good job.

Megaman X OLB ep.7 Megaman X OLB ep.7

You're back!!!!

Its about "F"ing time! That was awesome! Great ending also, nice twist!... hehehe i like twistes.. make ep8 fast!!!!1

Mystical Ninjas Ep.1 Mystical Ninjas Ep.1

This is great... everyone else sucks...

Ok I'm onl doing this cause it looks liek Xanadu Kaos and Square arn't defendign themselves... and i want to talk about how much I LOVED his movie...

To start off... the movie was great! Mystical Ninja is a silly game with silly comedy and you guys made it just as silly as the original creators wanted it! Great job on that!

The game wasn't as good as the original, but considering it was made in FLASH... KICK ASS JOB! It was really a top knotch game, sound effect would have made it a little better... but then again this is only ep1:-p

The main movie was awesome, again with the silly humor... also everyone is like OH THERE WAS NO STORY!... Yes there was!!! It was kid and dr Yang against the forces of evil in a semi confused mannor... JUST LIKE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!! So you did great with the story and the sprites... I also really liekd that you used the Mario sound FX for Kid Yang's jump.

Only small problem was the speed of the text... but I'm a slow reader.

The extra movie was AWESOME!... SOUND!?!?!? SWEET! That was jsut great I can tell that extra is going to turn into a very funny side series!

Now to all of you cock $#@&^#^ who are too stupid and too unskilled ot see how good this movie is...

A. There were voices (in the extra) but still they were there and I thought they were pretty good
B. Mystical Ninja IS SILLY!
C. You're all no skill assholes

Hell I wish I could make a flash this good. Great job, keep makign these flashes, and PEASE don't stop because some people are ripping on you cause they didn't watch the movie and jsut feel like bashign sprites.

FFVI:The Time Before P-5 FFVI:The Time Before P-5

Nice!

This is an awesome flassh! I love it! Keep it up guyus!

DanyLaporte responds:

hey!! Thx alot!!
=D!!!

Grim's Wepon Testing Grim's Wepon Testing

Could have been worse

It wasn't too bad so I gave you a 2:) but it could be better.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Not my cup of tea

Sorry, prob better then what I could do but I just didn't enjoy it. Also I don't think that would be an accurate vision of the future

The Zero Factor Intro The Zero Factor Intro

About time!

New series! Sweet... looks liek somethign I've seen before:-p But I still love it! The ending was sick! Like a movie or somethign... if this is the intro i cant wait for the real thign!